The knitting adventures of a French Canadian girl in exile

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Annette

After some time off blogging, it is time I present my newer pattern even if it does not insert in the stash war. It is indeed an excellent stash buster and I may use it to use up some odd fingering weight yarns that I have somewhere in the older boxes.

Here are some pictures of the design:


Link to the pattern: Annette

 

This is a pattern published in the Knitpicks IDP, which I enjoy thoroughly because it is both fair to the designer and advantageous to the yarn company. And I like their yarns a lot, particularly Gloss Fingering.

The pattern is very easy and there are three sizes to choose from, and off course you can just use up all your yarn for a true stash busting! I made both the small size and the large myself, and I wear the small everyday as a scarf and will give up the large one as a Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment