The knitting adventures of a French Canadian girl in exile

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Seltzer

Seltzer pullover

Seltzer is a very fun little sweater I already knitted 2 times! In fact, I am currently working on my third Seltzer....



Seltzer is a classic saddle shoulder pullover, worked entirely seamlessly from the top down. The design makes good use of the clever construction by using stripes and color work, to create a strong visual impression out of a very easy pattern.



I really love the fact that it is completely seamless, and that the design is very adaptable. The use of a worsted weight wool blend was my choice, and my little boy loved the colors and wore the sweater to school regularly until the weather warmed too much to justify wearing it!



It is also very easy to adapt the size of this design by adding or subtracting length to the sleeves and the body. If you want to customize it, simply choose the chest size you desire, and follow the instructions for a different length!

Go to the collection page here!

Buy the individual pattern




No comments:

Post a Comment